Game Theory Group is fully committed to the success of our college athletic department clients. The Director’s Circle is a leadership advisory service focused on educating and informing academic advisors for athletics on best practices in preparing student-athletes for successful careers. This service is a complementary offering delivered via virtual group sessions and is targeted toward directors of academic services for student-athletes who are seeking the following:
- Content – Innovative and effective programming for career services and life skills training;
- Consulting – Advice and direction on how to implement and manage career services/life skills programs for Generation Y and future student-athletes;
- Connections – Develop collegial and professional relationships with fellow directors of academic services for athletics.
Members of the Game Plan Director’s Circle can expect the following results:
- Continued growth and development – Be on the leading edge of career management/life skills programming and advisory services for student-athletes by sharing best practices with colleagues, career management practitioners, and learning specialists;
- Job market knowledge – Develop knowledge of the career opportunities and the market value of former student-athletes in various industries across the nation;
- Counseling/Coaching Skills – Hear what works and what could be done better, from former student-athletes with successful careers in business;
- Competitive advantage – Leverage the Game Plan platform and Director’s Circle to establish your athletic department as world-class in academic services.
Contact Game Theory Group if you are interested to participate in the Director’s Circle.