Game Theory Group was founded by individuals passionate about helping student-athletes reach their full potential. Game Theory Group’s Game Plan centers around providing student-athletes and their stakeholders a set of tools to meet challenges facing student-athletes and athletic departments alike.
Those challenges include:
- Allocating resources to support the needs of a student-athlete;
- Meeting the academic challenges facing student-athletes;
- Providing the coaching staff with unique recruiting tools;
- Providing the student-athlete with a learning curriculum that helps them as a current student-athlete as well as a future professional.
Game Plan Collegiate: The Student-Athlete Development System
Game Plan is a web-based platform that complements a student-athletes’ traditional academic coursework, focusing on individual assessment and providing a progressive development plan to help establish key disciplines critical to their academic, athletic and career success. The platform offers Comprehensive Advisor Management System, Advisor Training, Academic Planning and Career Assessments, Career Preparation, Student-Athlete Development e-Learning library and Game Plan Pro, the student-athlete’s platform to connect with prospective employers.
The measurable impacts of Game Plan are:
Intangible improvements from our program include:
- Improved academic performance;
- Improved career placement of the student-athlete;
- Improved APR performance;
- Improved efficiency and effectiveness of the academic advising and life skills teams;
- Provision of unique, valuable recruiting tools for coaches;
- More engaged and connected alumni community
Game Plan Pro
GTG’s Game Plan Pro platform is a software-as-a-service comprehensive program delivered via the web that will give participating student-athlete access to potential employment opportunities as well as in-depth access to GTG’s Career Services clients.
Our recruiting services coupled with a growing pool of qualified Game Plan Pro candidates allow our team at Game Theory Group to not only find skilled talent, but individuals well-suited for positions within your organization.
- Internship/externship and Entry Level Hiring
- Specialized Talent Management / Acquisition programs